Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A little info about me and my blog.

My blog is to focus on a little bit of everthing. I enjoy the occasional conspiracy theory, athough its only a conspiracy if you dont believe in it right? Im also a movie and music fanatic. I plan on blogging movie reviews, previews, and etc. This city I live in, Shreveport, has recently started doing a lot of movie filming . We are often called The Hollywood of the South. I recently saw on craiglist someone giving away fake horse props from the movie Season of the Witch. A few more with sceens filmed in Shreveport are; The Mist (2007), The Gaurdian (2006), Premontion (2007), Mr. Brooks (2007), Harold and Kumar 2 (2008) Welcome home Roscoe Jenkins (2008), The Year One (2008), Pulse 2 and 3 (2009 and 2010), Feast 2 and 3 (2008 and 2009), just to name a few of many. I love saving money. I wouldnt say Im a Extreme Couponer but I do what I can to save the most I can and still work a full time job. Some people can devote alot of time to searching and looking for good deals, unfortunatly I cannot. I can find some pretty good deals though but don't want to devote a whole blog to coupons. Gossip, I like Celebrity gossip so be prepared for blogs on whats going on in the Hollywood scene. Like how I despise Kim Kardashian for marring just for publicity. Although I don't know for a fact, I was a fan but something just isnt right! My main goal is to give readers another perspective on things rather it be imformative, funny, or one of my many crazy banters, I just want to bring entertainment to people like me! Hope you enjoy my blog! Im still putting this together so bare with me. If you don't like that then, as I say, Its Whatever .

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment